This is also one of the very most important sections on this site, because here is where we investigate many issues and topics related to Christians themselves. It also discusses certain things that other religions like Islam have against Christianity, how they think and what they ask. The reason why many Muslims follow the Bible but use their preconcieved notions against it is because they believe that Muhammad, himself along with other Islamic prophets mentioned in the Quran, are also found and described in the Bible. Unlike what Muslim apologists try to convey, the Quran clearly tells the Muslim to verify what it says from the Bible. If you can't find it in the Bible, then the Quran is false and in error, not the other way around. We will look at many things from Islamic claims to Muhammad being found in the Bible to alleged Christian slavery.
- The problem with Christian's idea of "Soteriology" Does Christianity's concept of salvation make sense? In this article we discuss many frequently asked questions on the Christian concept of salvation. Many of these polemics have been posed by Muslims, Atheists and potential new converts to Christianity. Many questions about the idea of "works getting a person to heaven" and "accepting Jesus as saviour" is discussed here. Questions such as "How can Jesus be a sacrifice for sins if he died 3 days which isn't eternally" is also answered here.
- Did Jesus in the Bible guaranteed Paradise to non-Trinitarians?
In this article we will address Osama Abdallah, the webadministrator of www.answering-christianity.com in seeing if Jesus really guaranteed Paradise to non-Trinitarians. Osama Abdallah attempts to prove that somehow the Bible guarantees salvation for Non-Trinitarians. Is this true? Can a person make it to heaven by not accepting Jesus? If so then this would mean that a person could accept Islam since it rejects Jesus as the savior of the world. This is an excellent article addressing this issue along with answering Muslim arguments against the Holy Trinity.
- Is Jesus a WEAK GOD?
A Refutation to BISMIKA ALLAHUMA's comments on Jesus not being able to save himself let alone be God" Menj of Bismika Allahuma recently criticized the christian belief of Jesus "crucifixion". His belief is the typical Muslim belief saying that if Jesus died he was weak and since God didn't die, then Jesus must not be God. This is a must read for all christians because it shows why Jesus had to die and expounds upon the fact that for a man to give his life for a friend takes a strong willed person. Excellent article. After reading this you will see just how Strong Jesus really was and is to this day.
- Prop-FAKE-sies about Muhammad in the Bible!
"A refutation to answering-christianity's 'Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca..!'" ---It has come to our attention that Osama Abdallah is promoting more misinformation about Muhammad in the Bible. Muslims have consistently tried to find reasons to justify their prophet from the Bible in hope of convincing Christians that he is a legitamate follower of God. A thorough rebuttal of such nonsense.
- Christian & Muslim Paradox: Are We United in our Reverence for Jesus?
In this article we address a columinst from a Major Newspaper dealing with the issues of whether Jesus is the same in Islam and Christianity. This is very important for first time readers as well as seasoned readers of this site. Many things you didn't know about dealing with Jesus in Islam and Christianity are discussed here.
- False Prophecies in the Bible? Revisited! Sam Shamoun in this response to his first paper "False Prophecies in the Bible?", addresses a Muslim website's response on alleged false prophecies in the Bible. This is a very good follow up article to the first article.
- The light of Islam? What significance does Islam hold for those who follow its light? Just ask Satan. Think I'm crazy, read this article.
- Jesus talked about Muslims in the Gospel of Luke? NOT RESTORED YET Did Jesus really speak about Muslims verifying Islamic claims that he predicted Muhammad, etc? According to Osama Abdallah of "Answering-Christianity" he did, but is this really the truth or just another propgandic claim? This article addresses this in great detail.
- The Origin of the Muslim Jesus!
NOT RESTORED YET The central figure that divides Islam and Christianity is Jesus Christ. In Christianity, he is God incarnate, while in Islam, he is nothing more than a mere man. According to the Muslim followers and the Quran, Jesus correct name is "ISA". However this section thoroughly address these accusations and investigates the Quranic usage of this name.
- Meaning of Godtitle in Bible. NOT RESTORED YET What significance does the Godtitles in the bible mean? This page addresses answering Christianity again. Interesting discussion.
- Is there Slavery in Christianity? NOT RESTORED YET This was a very hot topic among the discussion board in early 2001. Muslim apologist Osama Abdallah of "Answering-Christianity" was sold on proving that Christianity allowed slavery while Islam liberated it. This article is a culmination of all of these arguments together, it is very important to read for those who keep hearing that Christianity promoted slavery. Certain things such as "Did slavery mean what it means today in ancient times" is also discussed here. A Must read!
Quennel Gale at email@example.com